National Bank of Pakistan NBP Student Loan Scheme
NBP Student Loan Scheme
The NBP understudy loan 2022 has a maximum term of ten years. Students must repay their credits within this time frame. Understudies should repay the principal regularly scheduled payment of the credit after a half year of landing their first position or one year after finishing their studies, whichever comes first.
Additional information will be provided upon request. If you need more information right now, you can get it from us. You can apply for NBP Loan 2022 once you are satisfied with this article.
Approved Subjects for National Bank of Pakistan Loan Scheme
- Computer Science/Information System and Technology including hardware.
- Biology, Molecular Biology & Genetics
- Other Natural Sciences
- DAWA and Islamic Jurisprudence
- Economics, Statistics, and Econometrics
- Business Management Sciences
- Oil Gas & Petro-Chemical Technology
Students may apply for loans under the plan if the following conditions are met:
- He/she was admitted on merit to the accredited public universities/colleges listed below through the standard course/procedure.
- He/She is between the ages.
- For Graduation Not exceeding 21 Years.
- For Post-Graduation Not exceeding 31 Years.
- For Ph.D. Not exceeding 36 Years.
- He/She has obtained 70% in the most recent public examination.
- He/She has studied the subjects listed below.
- He/She is unable to continue studies due to financial constraints
The borrower must repay the loan in monthly instalments six months after the date of starting job or one year after the completion of studies, whichever comes first.
The Scheme provides financial assistance in the form of Interest-Free Loans to deserving understudies with financial constraints who wish to pursue their studies in Scientific, Technical, and Professional education within Pakistan.
The Scheme is overseen by a powerful panel that includes the Deputy Governor of the State Bank of Pakistan, the Presidents of the commercial banks, and a delegate from the Ministry of Finance, Government of Pakistan.
|Fresh Advertisement – News Paper Clip|
|Student Loan Scheme – Details|
|Approved Colleges – Universities|
The application form is available for download from the NBP website by clicking abouve links. The application form will not be considered if it is not correctly and duly filled out, and if the accompanying documents are missing.
Two photographs of the student certified by someone with a BPS-17 or higher.
- Attested photocopies of the Educational Institution’s Fee Challan and Boarding Expenses (excluding meal charges).
- Income certification from the employer (government, semi-government, or private service)
- Income Certificate from the Union Counsel’s Area Counselor, if self-employed
- Attested photocopies
- Parents’ and Students’ Domicile
- Computerized N.I.C.
All educational certificates must be attested photocopies.
- Secondary School Diploma
- Higher Secondary Diploma
- Marks Sheet/Transcript (Last Examination) (Last Examination)
A certificate (in original) from the Vice-Chancellor/Principal/Registrar of the respective University verifying the date of admission and the date of completion of study. Four self-addressed, unstamped envelopes (Permanent & Hostel Address) (size 5 X 11). The application will be evaluated based on merit and the availability of money. Any application that is not made on the prescribed form, is unsigned, lacks the required particulars and documents, or arrives late will not be considered. To avoid incorrect fee calculation, current and remaining year fees must be specified in columns 5 and 6.
Checkout our all student loan in pakistan